Sunday, July 31, 2011

Missouri 2

Well, let's just say it was the smoothest week... ever. I mean, I've only worked 5 weeks of MOVE, but this one had to be the smoothest. No way it wasn't. Registration, although late as usual, was smooth. Only a couple churches needed to move, and they were super well mannered about it. It was great. I only ran into one upset youth minister, and it wasn't even anything I could fix, so I feel good about that.

One thing I regret about the last couple weeks was that I found it difficult to talk to students there. The camp was spread out and there was no logical congregating point; there were even other camps there. But everyone seemed positive and to be having a good time.

We now enter two weeks in Joplin, unpacking, reorganizing, etc. Then I'll be home! Please keep praying for strength, and check back in case I think of something to post. I love you all, and thanks for joining me on this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment