Friday, July 15, 2011

On The Road Again

Finally! We are on the road to another event. Our team will be spending the next couple weeks at Windemere Conference Center in Roach, MO. We all are beyond pumped to be out of the office and back to events. I haven't written much the last couple weeks because there isn't much to write about.

The majority of our last two weeks in Joplin have amounted to twiddling our thumbs and having fun, but none of it compared to being at a MOVE event. Last weekend my team and I went to Kansas City to shop and have dinner with Hannah's mom who was in town there. That was fun, but really the most we did.

Tuesday, we had the opportunity to check out Windemere, as it is only about three hours away. Our team is beyond pumped for the campus. It is right on Lake of the Ozarks and has so much to offer. I can not wait to see the fun students have and how the Spirit works there.

Please keep praying for the students and our endurance. Pray specifically for the four guys and Clif heading to Illinois this week for that MOVE event. I wish I could be there with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment