Monday, July 25, 2011

Missouri 1-End Of The Week

Here's the deal, there are only a couple buildings here with wifi and it's inconvenient to get to them with my laptop, etc. So, you'll probably get to see pics next week. I apologize.

Day 3, my favorite, was great as usual. I am finding more and more joy in the Bible and I love seeing others have that. Plus, our volleyball tournament was a blast and so was the Alternative. One student I had been talking to did a cover of Bieber's "Pray" that I actually half way appreciated.

Day 4 was slow, but relaxing. It was our extended rec and we went to Osage Beach for a beach and BBQ. However, we couldn't find the beach. Good thing food at Wobbly Boots was so good.

Day 5 was another smooth one. We didn't really do a whole lot outside the norm. Dodgeball was fun and super quick, with a great spot in the shade for spectators. The highlight of the week was Jason French's intense love for God displayed through his message that night. He reminded us that we are nothing and it's God in us that is worth anything; we are the match, he is the flame.

It was a good week, smooth week, and moving week. I pray next week is as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment