Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Art Of Losing Myself

We sang that song at Driven4Him. I love that line. Haha funny- my phone autocorrected "love" to "live" at first. I hope I live that line. I hope that I am less and less and God is more and more.

In fact, as people are asking how they can pray for me, I tell them that I need a servant's heart. This summer is about giving up my idea of a summer for God's idea. I need to be humble and have the strength to serve him even when I miss everyone at home.

As you're praying for me, please pray for God's work in and through Driven4Him, Fox River Christian Church's high school ministry. I already miss those students and leaders. I pray God gives them even more and more of his Spirit. They are amazing people and love God so much.

I leave in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment